Friday, November 22

Nutrition: Very close to "food is fuel" already. Cravings disappearing, but I'm not getting enough calories this way. Had my soy protein. Face is reacting as suspected. Do I stop?

Doolittle's used to be a delightful meal out with the hubs. Now, leaning toward sad:


Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 845p-530a, 88% quality. Up at 1a for bathroom, water, macaroon. Woke to dogs. Tired. 

Healthy Movement: Rest day. Aching everywhere, but only upper body is truly stiff. Sat all day (NSS & PTO today) but on feet a couple hours and probably logged a mile during the shopping extravaganza with the hubs. 

Fun & Play: Treated Holea & me to Caribou. Great and very productive morning at NSS. Hanging with the hubs. Supper out was still mostly good. Bunch of birthday books at Target. Silly goat-related messages from my Joy. Happy pups at home. 

Grateful: For the ROUS group that will get my butt out the door into the freeeezing cold tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment