Things I never said before 8/26/09:
· I have a personal trainer.
· I qualified for Boston in my first marathon.
· I finally got a pistol squat!
· My thumb is broken.
· I choose to be unstoppable.
· I wonder if a gallon of water per day is enough.
· I did 100 push-ups in 4:10.
· I did 100 push-ups with a broken thumb.
· So then I just told the sales lady to bring me all the dresses they had in a size small.
· I have to wear wristbands to prevent bruises.
· I tore off my calluses from doing snatches. Again.
· I love hills!
· Hop told me I’m getting too skinny.
· Everyone needs a Dustin.
· I have never been so happy with my body!
· I actually love shopping for clothes now.
· Frostbite danger is 30 minutes in a -19F windchill, so my cutoff is -15F.
· I ran in a -30F windchill with Mike.
· I no longer need wristbands when snatching.
· I won a 10k.
· The Warrior Dash was so easy, not even worth the travel time.
· I’m a group fitness instructor.
· I ran a 50k just as fast as Dustin.
· I am an ultramarathoner.
· It’s only forward motion for 7 hours.
· I won a 5k on my birthday!
· Terri & I traded pull-up bars.
· Dustin’s never getting rid of me.
· I use a hook grip on deadlifts.
· It’s impossible to find jeans to fit lifters’ legs.
· Joy is my PowerBuddy.
· I snuck my own bands & chalk into the Y.
· Hop couldn’t keep up with my lifting session.
· I competed in a powerlifting meet.
· I also work at Noonan Sport Specialists.
· My husband’s hands are softer than mine.
· I have a squat rack in my basement.
· Nothing feels as good as being strong.
· I did farmer’s walks around my block.
· The Train & Stay was probably the best damn vacation of my life.
· I’m totally an ice bath convert.
· I scored two kettlebells on sale.
· Sweet, my ass is getting bigger!
· I fucking LOVE the Superior Hiking Trail.
· I fucking LOVE Adam Carolla.
· I fucking LOVE Dustin.
· I fucking LOVE my arms.
· I spent my vacation hiking mountains.
· I did the 10-mile dressed as Wonder Woman.
· It’s pull-ups season, baby!
· It’s hard to find tops that fit, because my shoulders are so damn big.
· I can now skip rope like a normal person.
· We finally have a trapbar at work.
· Neghar liked my picture on Facebook!
· I just have too many goals.
· I have a nutrition coach.
· I’ve got to work on my grip.
· Check out my sleep app graph!
· I’m doing dips to work toward a muscle-up.
· I’m going to do 5000 pull-ups this year.
· My elbows hurt from doing so many pull-ups.
· I’m taking a rest day from pull-ups.
· Dustin told me to switch to chin-ups.
· Should my profile say “runner” or “athlete”?
· It’s a deadlift party!
· What, doesn’t everyone have a pull-up bar in their pantry?
· I only did 6 pull-ups.
· I forgot my shoes, so I just did the sprints barefoot.
· Look, I deadlifted without bruising!
· My forearms are now too big for this jacket.
· I get a gold star for taking a rest day.
· I’m all blinged out with Boston gear today.
· Let’s go run the ski hills!
· I’m lifting with the exact same weights as the men in my class.
· I have a running date with Holea.
· Actually, 5000 pull-ups could become my new normal each year.
· I registered for Boston for the 3rd time. And immediately apologized to Dustin.
· Absolutely everyone at NSS is amazing.
· I need to get heavier dumbbells at home, I’ve only got 30s.
· 120# bench press PR! 225# deadlift PR! 165# back squat PR! 13 pull-up PR!
· I’d rather be strong than anything else.
· Dustin is no longer a want, but a need.