Wednesday, October 9

Nutrition: Whelp, I ate a whole bag of cookies today. Plus two brownies, I'm sure not gonna trade them off because of the cookies! (I know it sounds like I'm turning into a binge-eater, but the "whole bag" amounts to 700 calories. Added to three proper meals, that's entirely reasonable.) On the impressive side, I bought a bunch of junk food at the GB tonight, and I rifled through the bag on the drive home, but didn't want any of it. I wanted to get home to kraut & sausage. Win!

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 88% quality. Woke at 130a when Hop came home; was awake for a while there since I'd lost an ear plug AND Clyde was being a pest, but slept solidly otherwise. Alarm woke me.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling good. No class attendees, so I had an OH Press session that felt fabulous. (That's because I showed up for class, but no one else did. OH YEAH, they're at a retreat that I knew about, but never put 2+2 = no class. Could have slept another hour, DAMN IT. Happily, I felt like it was a sign to press, not to throw punches at my own face, though that was also appealing.) Right upper back/neck area is tight, developed more so during workout. (Then noticed that I'm tossing my hair around WAY too much. Long hair problems) Worsened throughout the day, but shins felt better by end of day. Nearly added a run, but after throwing the ball for fetch felt awful on my neck, I shut down.

Fun & Play: OH Pressing like a champ. Productive morning. Potentially difficult afternoon conversation that went well. Left work a tad early to get the fuck OUTSIDE. Fetch!

Personal Growth: Did my journaling tonight like a good girl. Did not go to my usual basement hideaway, since the hubs is out pumping and the whole house is silent. Other than the outdoor night sounds through all the open windows. Happy!

Grateful: For lovely fall days. Need to soak them in and savor them!

No comments:

Post a Comment