Monday, October 21

Nutrition: Low-carb day, by pure laziness: almost no food at work. And chocolate almond butter at supper.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 64% quality. It was MUCH better than that; woke for bathroom at 1130p, oddly, but otherwise super solid. Musta been an active Oscar mucking up the reading.

Healthy Movement: Shins unhappy and tight; did the class warm up only. Had my session today (due to St Cloud seminar tomorrow) and it went pretty well other than a bit MEH on bench. 8am on a Monday felt like a terrible time to lift, just enough time between class & session to feel overwhelmed and a bit panicked; based on that, I should be SUPER happy with my results. At the end of the day, I realized I was at 4099 YTD. Guess who did one at home to even up?

Fun & Play: Session. Significantly more confidence for my upcoming presentations after a morning run-through. Evening puppy time.

Grateful: For tomorrow's seminar. Getting me out of TS before the 1.5 weeks of nutso-ness, and giving me a reason to run some trails in St Cloud on a day I'd otherwise just rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment