Wednesday, September 25

Nutrition: Treats from my Joy today: macaroons & kombucha, fresh from yesterday's Whole Foods field trip. I'm so spoiled! The macaroons: NOM DIGGITY!

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 830p-445a, 83% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, woke several times, though never wide awake. Decently rested.

Neat-o: I read this sleep article on Precision Nutrition, and guess who is doing EVERYTHING right already? This girl!

Healthy Movement: Body feels about the same: tight calves, deep right glute ache, tight IT in right knee - but it is all slightly better than yesterday. Good enough for a burpees-only class that felt pretty easy. LAPW meeting over lunch, so after work I logged 5 fantastic miles with Shawn out at LCSP. Lungs struggled, but all those aches & pains managed to keep quiet. Hooray!

Fun & Play: 100 burpees! LAPW meeting over lunch. Finalizing weekend plans with my Amy. Running through the woods. Letting Shawn be the babbler so I could just breathe. Saw three deer!

Stress Management: I chillaxed down in the basement with the Brain Wave app for 15 meditative minutes focusing on my Achiever strength. And kept dwelling on its many pitfalls rather than its strengths. Why must I think that way?

Grateful: For the beauty of a deer in the woods. Still utterly delights me every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment