Wednesday, September 18

Nutrition: Fine, just shortcut-filled supper due to wake.

Sleep: 9.5 hours in bed, 915p-645a, 94% quality. BOOM. Just what I need to get through this day.

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty damn good. Bit of delicious soreness in arms & hams. 3.39m lunch run, easy downhills, a total gold star because I felt strong, fast, & awesome enough to really smash out a hard run, but didn't. Figured I ought to preserve all that ambition for Sunday.

Fun & Play: More UW stuff. Seeing some of my dearest oldest friends at the wake, plus Lisa & Baby Mac and two of my TS peeps, which was a total surprise. Tons of flowers and plaques and stones and wind chimes and pictures, some really amazing gifts.

Stress: Had a nice line from Dustin on the "falling downward" comment that I made. He said it wasn't falling, just an unintentional deload. I like that.

Wake in the evening was as good as it could have been, but still a wake.

Grateful: For my husband's reaction to all of this. He is being a pretty amazing son to his mom, and I'm very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment