Tuesday, September 17

Nutrition: Decent. Not hungry most of the day, so supper was nice & fatty.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a, 81% quality. It was quite solid, just not long enough.

Healthy Movement: Body feels great! Session was pretty effing awesome. Already back to 10 blast-strap pull-ups, and major bench PR: 100x8, prior best of 6 reps (about 2 months ago), and a 1RM calc of 125 (!), when last week I couldn't 115x1 with two tries. See ya later, stress. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, and feel free to stay away for a long, long time, m'kay?

Fun & Play: United Way breakfast, which I championed. Fun! Busy! Glad it's done! An awesome GD session after feeling weak & lame for the past month or so.

Registered for next year's Relay yesterday morning, and today I set my goal for $5000. Let's DO THIS.

Stress: UW breakfast doesn't even make the list, I did not stress about it at all. Happy. Big time work overload, though. UGH. Trying not to feel married to it. Trying very, very hard.

Grateful: For my mom, who knows just what kind of help to give at this time. Hope I inherited that.

No comments:

Post a Comment