Monday, September 23

Nutrition: Fine. Had to remember to eat a PWO snack...out of practice on 2-a-days!

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 78% quality. Solid but for a 3a wakeup; luckily that left plenty of time to fall back. Got up feeling rested.

Healthy Movement: Body is suffering no true ills from yesterdays: tight calves; moderate ache in deep right glute, ball of left foot; sore glutes & hams; all seem minor. Good enough to do class, though I did take it a bit easy on the lower body. Had absolutely zero desire to run at lunch (work stress), so I just did some mobility work on the jacked-up glute. Nothing seemed to make it better or worse, so whatevs, I still did sprints with Holea. First one felt awful, but it warmed up after that. Holea diagnosed the ache as my hamstring insertion point. Sounds accurate. And minor!

Fun & Play: Class. Sprints w/ Holea. Fetch with pooches. Supper with husband. Well-mannered indoor Hanky boy.

Grateful: For NSS. Just walking in there to meet Holea, I was brighter. What will I do when snow covers the park grass, and my fair-weather friend says no to that nonsense?

No comments:

Post a Comment