Friday, September 6

Nutrition: Back to feeling like I should just quit eating so I can stop eating All The Things.

Acne: Hating my face, it's looking completely terrible the last day or two. Not quite ready to go Whole30 again, but definitely need to cut back on nut/seed intake; I suspect that will fix it.

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 915p-630a, 93% quality. Woke at 5a to hear Oscar puking; made sure he wasn't on the bed, then fell right back. Got up physically rested but still mentally drained.

Healthy Movement: Body feels decent, better than yesterday. Deadlifts fix everything! Well, almost - they didn't fix my mental state.

Fun & Play: Chatting with coworker about the pet antics last night. Asking a coworker to do something and having her kick ass at it. At least someone still wants to do a great job! Not having to deal with my frustrating coworkers today.

Stress: Stuck in a vicious thought cycle: feeling pissed that I was doing SO WELL and now this stress has come crashing down on me > feeling guilty for thinking this is "happening to me" when it's so much harder on my husband's family than it is me > I'm such a jackass and deserve to suck. I truly am very not nice to me.

Worked at TS longer than a normal Friday in order to wrap up a couple things, and did not go to NSS. Which means I have to go tomorrow, after my long run at Andes, and before (hopefully) going to the ROUS party out at Lake Bountiful with Hanky and Lexi. A day of wonderful retreat, I hope. It's needed,

Grateful: That my body is giving me extensive sleep during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment