Wednesday, August 7: RD2

Nutrition: Again added toast (topped w/ peach butter) to supper. Somehow had no desire to add at breakfast, which is odd. And nice. Unplanned, and foolishly, I had Reese's Pieces today as well. (It's cookie day, and I'm human.) Then I got home to an un-chewed Amazon delivery that included the cinnamon-glazed almonds Hank got last time, so I ate too many of them as well. ARGH. Now, if I have a crop of fresh cysts by tomorrow, was it the toast or the RP or the excess almonds? I won't know. On the other hand, if I have no fresh cysts, they're all in the clear - cross your fingers!

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 9p-545a, 92% quality - totally fucking bomb dig. Got up feeling like a rock star. Wait, they probably get up feeling like shit. Got up feeling like a morning person!

Healthy Movement: Little all-over stiffness first thing, didn't last. Since Lisa skipped our noon run (in favor of a free lunch), so did I. Instead, due to my upcoming off-kilter weekend o' chicken butchering, I logged my OH Press & high-rep squats today at lunch. Went great! I still have a lot of work left to try squeezing into Friday or Saturday, but if I can't, at least I got my priority lift in. I also messed around with bands to figure out how I can do dips at TS: fresh addition to Mon/Wed class, bitches.

Between consultant tours at Lake Bountiful, I logged a 3.28m trail run around the lake (twice, kind of - the path is not complete). Ran even the uphills since it was short, but was still forced to walk through some thick sections of brush, so the pace was super easy.

I am really digging the ability to log multiple workouts. Makes me happy.

Fun & Play: Productive morning. Included browsing the NETA classes and pondering a yoga certification. Now that Heather is gone, we do not have anyone teaching it. Hm. I think my ideal job would involve PT group fitness and PT accounting. And I can make that happen...how?

Afternoon feeling like a celebrity with the consultants, and in the sunshine, and with a hilarious coworker, and running trails. It felt like I was playing hooky!

Grateful: For the annual chance to spend my afternoon outside at Lake B, getting paid to stroll the grounds and agree with our consultants that it is a peaceful, beautiful, under-utilized locale.

No comments:

Post a Comment