Wednesday, August 21: RD16

Nutrition: Back on track...partly because all the treats are gone, but also partly because eating is a chore. Being sick/too hot has me uninterested in eating, quite unusual for me.

Acne: Clearing. Nothing new. Hooray for rice flour! Next up: flavored coffee, because I'm out of the good black stuff but have a few boxes of flavored K-cups.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a, 71% quality. Slept fairly solidly and woke naturally, but sure could've used more. Feeling a little stupid, but mostly fine, thanks to DayQuil.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling good everywhere except my HEAD. Did class anyway: suck it up, buttercup! Neck a bit stiff afterward, not sure why. Felt enthusiastic about a noon run, somehow, so we did quarters, 2.6m. Felt good, though definitely limited by lung capacity. I felt SERIOUSLY limited by my lungs for the sprints with Holea. Slower than past weeks by quite a bit. Still fun & felt good, though.

Lot of sitting today (4.5-hr meeting) that left me stiff. I am no longer made to sit all day!

Fun & Play: Class with Bob. Easy morning. Fun run with my Lisa. Easy afternoon. Fun run with Holea. Lazy evening at home, and the first time I've seen Hop since Sunday!

Grateful: That the cold is barely slowing me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment