Friday, August 2: W30D47

Nutrition: Easy. Had a mini "ah ha" moment yesterday where I realized I'm not thinking about food All Of The Time. In the past I've had moments where I wondered why we can't literally eat nonstop every waking hour. No longer anywhere near that insane thinking! I am simply feeling like I can eat when I need to eat, be satisfied & satiated, and get on with life. 'Tis good great!

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a, 68% quality. Wide awake (but not up) at 130a or so, and woke shortly after 4a unable to fall back. Wired. But tired. Hm.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good. Slight upper body & glute tightness, but in a great way. Easy version of hills since Holea was in a bad place. Shins ached as always, but no worse with running.

Fun & Play: Friday! Hills with Holea! NSS! Fun reading!

Grateful: That four dollars could buy 23 books! (Well, plus a $5 donation to support this book sale returning!)
I thought money couldn't buy happiness?


No comments:

Post a Comment