Tuesday, July 2: W30D16

Nutrition: Snacky feelings are back. See: poor sleep.

Acne is beating me down pretty good. I saw myself in the rearview mirror of my car tonight and nearly burst into tears. Getting ready for bed, I nearly burst into tears. Exhausting. Again, see: poor sleep.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 88% quality. Felt worse. Felt as though I were waking up constantly: 1030p, 130a, 330a, UGH. Almost no deep sleep on the graph, surprised it didn't register lower %. Feeling just a little run down physically, very much so mentally.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling quite decent, considering this is day 9. Session was decent, though I didn't feel all that strong. Getting tired. Handle pulls in session: 7, 6, 6, 5.

Fun & Play: Doggy training with my main squeeze Hanky!

Grateful: For my parents, who gave us their old lawn mower. Unfortunately it already needs a bunch of parts replaced, but still: very generous.


No comments:

Post a Comment