Friday, July 5: W30D19

Nutrition: Still feeling the need for dessert/Larabar after a meal. Even breakfast.

Acne continuing to worsen with new cysts daily. FINE, I give: that's it for cashews. I'll miss you, my beloveds. And so many Larabar flavors. 

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 88% quality. Felt worse; up at 2a h/s/g but just drank water & fell back. Woke regularly between then & 530a. Yuck. Felt fairly rested mentally, but a bit achey physically.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling creaky. Feet felt oddly tight all day. Had planned on sprints with Holea, but she could only do morning, so I happily went with a second straight rest day. WHAT? 

Did NG pull-ups at NSS, though, every half hour: 7, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7 = 39. Not easy, and upper back/neck/shoulders barely tolerated me, but elbows were happy. Stopped before neck area got truly upset. 

Fun & Play: NSS was a great time, solo but I found some "flow." Really played around with spreadsheets & numbers, and created reporting while there wasn't as much regular work to do, thanks to their short week. (Jesus, that makes me sound like a giant nerd. Owning it!)

Walked Hank in eve to enjoy some nature - but was massively frustrated instead. Whose idea was it to get a hunting dog? One little garter snake sends him into an uncontrollable freak out. I rolled him once and got all up in his business once, still not enough. Exhausting. 

Grateful: For weekends. Finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment