Wednesday, June 5

Nutrition: GOTD is 1900 calories and a gallon of water. Water was easy; calories over a touch, but given today's activity level: a-okay!

Consumed: 2 Larabars, can Zevia; apple, 2c reg; 6 Reese's Pieces, 2c reg; 2 egg bakes, 2c decaf; chicken, stir fry, banana, Larabar; can DP; Larabar; salad w/ half avocado & balsamic, burger patty w/ mustard
Tally: 500cal P, 925cal C, 550cal F = 1975 total

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 83% quality. Up for b/r at 230a, though not h/s/g. Took a while to fall back, though. Got up rather tired yet.

Body: Shins still sore. Low back about the same as yesterday. Feeling a little bit run-down, so adding in more carbs today.

Did class, where low back was annoyed by the jump from plank to crouch (in a burpee) and also quickly fatigued on back extensions. Rest of it felt fine.

3.56m run at noon w/ Lisa felt a little hard, but in a good way. After the halfway point she had to walk a couple times for angry guts, and since my shins were feeling it a bit, I was more than happy to ramp down the intensity.

Eve, fetched Hank for a 3.09m run with the ROUS group. Hank was pulling the whole time; I need to speed up to keep him happy! Unfortunately my feet took a real beating in the Vibrams. Just skin, but BAD. Other than the feet and pulling dog, the miles felt easy-peasy - pretty damned cool given it was my second run and third workout of the day!!

Day off from pulls to rest the elbows; felt the slightest of ache in left elbow last night. Did decels in class, and elbows felt fine. But one planned rest day per week is a good idea. Makes my daily average need to be 16 rather than 14 - no prob.

Acne: My coffee maker is not working properly & thus I had no coffee at home...but I did have Zevia. And scored 5 irresistible Reese's Pieces in the cookie box. And had another DP. Gah. I am terrible at this elimination diet thing! I am at least staying consistent with my Larabars. Almonds, cashews, dates = all okay!

Brain: Really good. Busy work day, fun workouts, fun people. Sadness over a "semi-retiring" coworker leaving us, one I worked with a lot on the volunteer groups. She's bomb dig, and will be sorely missed.

Grateful: For groups like this:

Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment