Tuesday, June 25: W30D9

Nutrition: Fought Larabar cravings this morning. Persevered, but WTF, bad habit, go away!

Sleep: Blargh. 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 81% quality. Up and h/s/g 1-2a or so; usual bathroom, water, cashews, racing brain. Took a while to fall back; glad my alarm was set for a "late" 6a rather than the usual 5a.

As I lay there analyzing my intake, I wondered if I should be tracking after all, so I can look back and pinpoint the cause of issues like this. But I don't want to track. At all. Sick of it! I decided that if I get to the end of the Whole30 and still have sleep issues, THEN I will start tracking again to see if it's a matter of calories too low or what. Until then, sticking with the non-obsessing.

Listen, I'm dumb about a lot of things, but I am a genius at the importance of sleep. One night last week, I took this picture just before going to bed at 845p:
 
I suspect plenty of children are still up when it's this light outside.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling decent; no specific aches or pains, a bit fatigued in terms of endurance, though. Session was fantastic! Ring pulls: 8, 6, 6, 5.

First 13 pulls today put me at 2500 YTD. People, I am not bragging when I talk about this. Half of the time, I'm still utterly amazed I can do ONE fucking pullup after being so pathetically weak for so much of my life.

Finally reading the Runner's World magazine that's all about Boston. And also was talking about Boston today with Dustin and had a message from Shawn about housing. Argh. I am still vacillating back and forth from one end of the spectrum to another. I do want to run Boston next year. I do not want to fail in my training again. I am sorta making a list of things that would have to change in order for me to be able to do it: not work at the tax firm, not teach class, etc.

Fun & Play: Session! Dog training class with Hank outside in the grass!

Grateful: For gokaleo.com - go check out her latest:

I'm Awesome and So Are You 
http://gokaleo.com/2013/06/24/im-awesome-and-so-are-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment