Thursday, June 6

Nutrition: GOTD is 1900 calories. I am once again a stupidly poor planner who did not have proper snack foods on hand, so I had to eat a giant amount at supper. Actually felt gross.

Consumed: egg white omelet (out of eggs!) w/ chicken sausage, side pork, Brussels sprouts, onion, & cauliflower, Larabar, c black tea w/ T coconut milk, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; grapefruit; chicken, veg, peas, can DP; apple, few pieces candy; 2 burger patties w/ mustard, Larabar, Zevia; salad w/ balsamic, Larabar, c senna tea
Tally: 775cal P, 800cal C, 375cal F = 1950 total


Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 93% quality. Pretty solid until 415a, dozing after that. Rested, but still a bit tired.

Body: Well, now my main focus is how badly my feet hurt. It's not good. Sitting all day helped. Right hip flexor a touch tight. Session kept deadlifts light, otherwise fantastic! Pulls in session, 4x5.

Today I noticed my pants are looser. VICTORY!

Acne: More DP. This is a dumb thing, because I am reacting to something. I don't know whether it's pistachios, or Cholula jerky, or the Diet Pepsi. And maybe also the Zevia. No food is worth any acne, so why am I having this pop? Or the 3 pieces of candy made with rice syrup? GENIUS.

Brain: Decent, but a long work day that I finished feeling VERY behind and not sure whether I can get to NSS tomorrow. Dang. Dog park was great fun, though. Got to meet the new Great Dane with a GREAT name: Carl!

Grateful: For my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment