Thursday, June 27: W30D11

Nutrition: Easy peasy.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 81% quality. Up around 1a for bathroom & water & cashews, fell back easily. Sleep graph also shows me awake 11p-12a, but that so didn't happen. Musta been Oscar.

Healthy Movement: Felt great when I got up. Had a nice OH press session with my BeloveBuddy Joy at the Y, though right neck/shoulder got a little angry. Not locked up, thankfully. 

Fun & Play: PowerBuddies UNITE! Dog park!

Grateful: For my current wise perspective on body image and health, which I hope helped a dear friend with hers. 

Remember, folks, no one else really cares what you look like. Your loved ones love YOU and want you to be healthy. Period. Your body comp has zero relation to your worth. 

You're amazing just the way you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment