Thursday, June 13

Nutrition: GOTD is to just eat what-the-fuck-ever and get it out of my system. I basically ate All The Things. 5 Larabars?! Whatevs.

Consumed: 2 dates; half bag pork jerky, Larabar, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; Americano w/ SF syrup; Larabar, pork jerky; Larabar; chicken & veg w/ hot sauce, pint strawberries, Larabar, bottle DP; pork jerky, chili pistachios, 2c raw veg, bottle DCP; Larabar, packet coconut butter
Tally: 1275cal P, 775cal C, 1075cal F = 3125 total

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 72% quality. Yep, that's accurate. Woke h/s/g at 1a for bathroom & carbs (supper too late/large) and then woke to a barking dog at 5a. Not cute, Mister Hanky!

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good. Taught class & only did warm-up & 2 minutes of front carry, save myself for training session - a good choice, because it went great! Smooth & beautiful NG pulls in session (8, 7, 7, 6).

Hopefully I can soon get back on track with my regularly scheduled programming at NSS, because I want to coordinate my running program with my lifting with my class participation, so that my heavy NSS weeks are light running weeks, and vice versa. I have a pretty sweet template figured out, but with the back issue throwing off my lifting, I can't quite implement it yet.

Fun & Play: Teaching class was fun. Beautiful sunshiney day was quite lovely. Evening TS party was great fun! I got to work the games for an hour, which meant standing in the sunshine and cheering people's frisbee skills and giving away prizes and chatting and being silly. I excel at such things!

Grateful: For my employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment