Saturday, June 1

Nutrition: GOTD is to eat by feel and tally up at the end of the day. Not great, but not that bad, I'll take it.

Consumed: 2 eggs, sl ham, c yam, roasted garlic cauliflower, half cantaloupe, 3c reg w/ T coconut milk; c reg; 2sl ham, salad w/ balsamic, few strawberries, few cubes watermelon, 2s flax cookies, 3c reg; 2 eggs, 2 giant sl ham, .5c yam, roasted garlic cauliflower, apple, 2c decaf w/ T coconut milk; Larabar
Tally: 1050cal P, 900cal C, 300cal F = 2250 total

At lunch I kept nibbling on these tasty little raw "cookies" (more like sweet crackers) despite my belly being packed painfully tight thanks to the salad veg. It was a total "binge" feeling where the food is tasty but just not satisfying in terms of the brain - but I'm driven to keep shoveling them in, in the hopes that eventually I'll be satisfied. Once I recognized that was what I was feeling, I was able to stop.

Been a long time since I've felt that way. Glad I was able to put them aside, though if I'd been alone, who knows. I blame: yesterday's fast, not enough sleep, not enough water.

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 11p-6a, 81% quality. Felt pretty solid, woke naturally, but could have used a couple more hours. Also napped 2.5 hours, 315p-545p. 31% because of the short length, but I got in at least one delicious sleep cycle.

Body: Back is much improved. Stood all morning cutting up beef, felt fine. Rest day from pulls, just forgot about them.

Brain: Tired but good. Morning full of fun family butchering, Hank stuck around and was really great, 1/6 of a healthy, grass-fed cow in my freezer, a nice nap, and then house manners with Hank & cats. Big improvements going on!

Grateful: For naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment