Monday, June 24: W30D8

Nutrition: Added coconut OIL to my coffee this morning, rather than milk. Noms. Poor PWO nutrition today: only had an apple, not the starch & protein I was supposed to have - I was going to have a Monday banana, but they were green and useless (until Friday, anyway). Poor planning, Sabrina! A home in eve I made steamed veg...while I showered. How's that for multi-tasking?!

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 81% quality. Woke regularly but never h/s/g. Wide awake at 4a and nearly got up, but managed to keep dozing, no thanks to Clyde & his GD bed-scratching. Good start toward recovering from the weekend, but only a baby step.

Healthy Movement: Feet sore when I got up, rest of body is feeling decent. Session was pretty great; bench matched my PR (95x8) but it actually felt EASY. Bomb dig! Also got to go above a 95# back squat for the first time since I hurt the low back a month ago. FINALLY. NG pulls in session, 8, 7, 6, 6.

Fun & Play: Two team meeting that went pretty well. For lunch I ran an errand and ate lunch at Goose Park. Sunshine, critters, a dude feeding the ducks, and, well, one creepy older guy lounging on his bicycle, drinking a root beer, 10' from my passenger window, in an otherwise empty lot. Erm.

Stress Management: Helpful way to get shit done? Log out of FB at work; puts a mini-but-effective roadblock in when experiencing shiny-object syndrome.

Grateful: For crunchy apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment