Monday, June 10

Nutrition: GOTD is to track and only tally at the end of the day.

I want to stop tracking but (a) I don't want to get fat, and (b) if I under-eat, my sleep is fucked, so I need to make sure I'm hitting a bare minimum of 18-1900 - how do I accomplish that without tracking? For now I'm going to attempt the whole "eat by feel" gig and see where I consistently end up without pre-planning every morsel. If I'm high enough to sleep well without being super high, then I'm good. If I struggle to hit that balance, then I'll keep tracking weekdays or something, I dunno. (But what's "too high"?)

Consumed: 2 eggs, side pork, chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower & onions, Larabar, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; 2c reg; 2c decaf, banana chips, mixed nuts; Larabar; c roasted veg, lg banana, packet honey almond butter; can DP; salad w/ half avocado, oil & vinegar, hunk ham, c senna tea w/ honey
Tally: 400cal P, 750cal C, 800cal F = 1950 total

Felt fine but couldn't moderate the nuts/banana chips. Which I knew when I bought them. Was snacky at supper but knew I was already high thanks to that earlier snack attack. Felt deprived but I knew I was not truly hungry, just craving, though I don't know why I'm so snacky lately.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 76% quality. Woke at 4a & dozed for that last hour. If not for class, would have been able to fall back easily enough. Got up tired but felt pretty good once I got moving. Too bad I could've slept in, as I had an email from my one attendee that he's out of town. Gah.

Body: Tight right calf, otherwise no aches or pains from the run. Yeah!! Knocked out the Monday hill repeats with Lisa and enjoyed it. Yee haw!

Chins in AM: 4x2. Elbows a bit angry. Come on, seriously? Logged another 4x2 in PM anyway.

Acne: New breakouts. Too dumb to be able to pinpoint the source. Can someone please just completely take over my food intake? Apparently, I am a fucking CHILD. Had another DP today, will continue for a few days to see if blemishes get worse or fade quickly. If they fade, likely suspect is the Cholula, but could also be mixed nuts or banana chips. See? Child.

Brain: Frustrated with the acne/food intake situation. Fed up with eating in general. I'd be happy to just take a damned pill for every meal, where is that magical technology we were promised?

Grateful: For sunshine. What a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment