Friday, June 14

Nutrition: Just eat the food. Had decided a day or two ago that I should skip the fast day and just eat, have a true refeed week. Yesterday's redonk calories had me rethinking it, but I am sticking with it anyway. Just bathe the body with calories and see how it responds. Again calories were high, but again: whatever. This is helping the brain.

Consumed: 2 eggs, side pork, hot dog, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower w/ onions, kraut, Larabar, 4c reg w/ 2T CM; packet chocolate hazelnut butter (ZOMG), Larabar, can Zevia; Larabar, jerky; Larabar; 2c raw veg w/ half avocado & salsa, hunk ham, half bottle kombucha; 2 Larabars, c senna
Tally: 725cal P, 775cal C, 1025cal F = 2525 total

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 85% quality. Woke at 3a almost h/s/g but didn't need to get up. Hank barked at a bird at 5a, dozing after that until I gave up.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling pretty good. Did a stupid amount of pullups today since Holea didn't have time to sprint (and I had no inclination to go solo). NG, smooth and kip-less, each set spaced a half-hour apart: 9x3, 7x3, 5x3, 3x3...and 3 more chins at home to make it a lovely 75 for the day. Next up, probably two full days off and whining about my shoulder, neck, elbows...nah. But for sure 0 tomorrow, I'm not a complete moron. 

Debating what to do for a run tomorrow. I'm solo unless I join the 6a group. I'd love the company, but fuck roads, man. 

Fun & Play: Played with Hanky a bit in AM, then left him outside on his own, and he stayed in the yard! Was sleeping in front of garage when I got home. Yay! Spent a productive day at NSS which is always a fun space. At home I spent a bit of time outside picking up sticks from the tree line, but since Hank stayed far inland (to avoid shock like a good boy!) I didn't do it long. Instead I read on the couch with the kitties hiding in my bedroom because Hank was sleeping at my feet...can't we all just get along?!

Grateful: For my beastly lats. On my first set of 7, when I walked away all disgusted that I couldn't hit 9 again, I had to laugh at how very far I've come. Upset with 7 beautifully smooth, strong, solid, kip-less pull-ups? Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment