Wednesday, May 8

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and lotsa agua. Learned an interesting tidbit in that I ate THREE Uber/Larabars, so I felt like I was being super indulgent throughout the day, but because two of them comprised my breakfast (no time for proper meal due to teaching 630a class, and prioritizing precious sleep) - rather than as snacks tacked onto my normal meals - my calories were well within reason. Cool!

Consumed: Uberbar, Larabar, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; 3 Reese's Pieces, Americano w/ SFS; 2 Reese's Pieces, 2 hot dogs, apple, Uberbar, can DCC; pork roast & veg, apple, can DDP; 2c tea; salad w/ half avocado & balsamic vinaigrette, 3 sl toast w/ 3T jelly, c senna tea
Tally: 375cal P, 875cal C, 550cal F = 1800 total


Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 82% quality. Felt worse. Right at bedtime, Hank freaked out barking at something. Home alone, I was also freaked out. Grabbed pepper spray and everything - but when I went to see Hank in the garage, he just seemed scared and barking at "the outdoors" in general. He calmed down as I petted him and soothed him, and then stayed quiet. I figured it couldn't be a true threat of any kind since he let it go. But sheesh, that fucked with my sleep. When Hop came home I woke up and was super startled and alert, took a while to fall back; and woke around 3a and 4a, though I fell back easily enough. Got up tired but good once moving.

And Hank was all worked up about something this morning, too. Gah.

Body: Quite good. Eliminated chins for the day, resting the elbows. Did my class which was very much a metcon, and hard as shit, and fun. Lunch run with Lisa: intervals!

Brain: Feeling motivated by visible fat loss progress in the legs. Yay!

My day was going really well, even anticipating the rain would bring Hop home for once, but it did not, and I arrived home to Hank having chewed apart the latch of his fence collar. So, back to town I went. I went cheap and got a normal collar then spent a half hour putting holes into it. I was rather proud of myself, but so much for my to-do list...

Fat loss tip for all y'all heading to Mom's this weekend: buy a bunch of your favorite snacks, and when you leave for home, the snacks do NOT! You get to indulge in your favorites, but they don't come home for a daily willpower challenge. Caveat: still be careful what you buy. I avoided the Jennie's Macaroons because I know I wouldn't keep the intake level reasonable. (Sorry to the moms who get stuck with irresistible treats, but hey, you've probably built up some willpower by your age.)

Grateful: For silly fun friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment