Wednesday, May 15

Nutrition: GOTD is just 1800 calories and that's enough. Felt so damn snacky today. Mindset of a weekend, and too many "candy bars" around.

Consumed: 2sl French toast w/ one egg, SF syrup, c strawberries, RR bar, pork sample, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; 2c reg; can Zevia; Uberbar, RR bar, apple, Ultima; Larabar, bag Tanka bites, pork sample, can Zevia; salad w/ half avocado & balsamic, pork roast, c senna tea
Tally: 500cal P, 725cal C, 575cal P = 1800 total

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 930p-6a, 85% quality. Up around 1 or 2 for bathroom when Hop came home, otherwise very solid. Woke naturally, got up feeling rested.

Body: Stiff and creaky in AM. Hammies NOT sore from yesterday's swings, yay! 

The 4.68m run/walk felt pretty tough. I'm blaming the heat (chose an unshaded route) but I don't know if that's a good enough explanation. Since it didn't feel awesome, I kept it easy with walks whenever I felt like it, changed my goal to just "feeling good" so I would continue to feel good for tomorrow's deadlifts & Friday's sprints & Saturday's longer run, and etc. Forward-focused, not just trying to Do Everything Today. Wise old owl! I started out and finished with a half-mile walk to put an hour on the feet, and also to enjoy an extra dose of the peaceful woods. It was quite lovely.

Planned rest day from pulls, per Chief. Let's go, elbows!!

Brain: Excellent. Random day off = such fabulousness. Peace in the woods. Hank left outside while I was gone and he stayed home!! Magic!

Bit of sad news is that Hop's boss lined up another pumping job. NOT done this weekend. I called that yesterday, unfortunately.

Grateful: That Hop and I feel the same about living in the country. Love, love, love my house. Totally worth the sacrifice of paying for it. As I walked through the LCSP campground, I thought how pleasant it was, what a nice camping spot, unless it was full. But really, even if it's empty...my own backyard is still a million times better. Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment