Tuesday, May 7

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories & emphasize carbs. I went over a bit because my math was off somewhere.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, kraut, dinner roll w T jelly, c reg w/ T coconut milk; c reg; 2c reg; hot dog, apple, Uberbar; roast pork & veg, half sweet potato, Uberbar; can DCC; salad w/ half avocado & balsamic vinaigrette, roasted cauliflower & onion, apple w/ T pumpkin honey
Tally: 475cal P, 1000cal C, 400cal F = 1875 total

Food prep:
  • Finally got my 7 salads made for the week: kale, cauliflower, carrot, celery, sweet peppers
  • Sunday morning into Monday morning I had made my meat like so: 1 pork roast + 1 ham steak + 5 packages of vegetables + 24 hours + 1 slow cooker = 6 delicious meals
  • Roasted cauliflower w/ onions made tonight, to be eaten with breakfast, maybe 5 or so meals
Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 945p-5a, 85% quality. Felt pretty good, woke naturally, but also had a wake-up at 3a, though not h/s/g. Interestingly, the sleep graph looks to be worse than yesterday, but it's 20% higher quality. Weird.

Body: First off a little stiff, especially in calves/Achilles. Digestion is starting to right itself, not sure what the problem is lately, which is frustrating. Session felt fantastic. NG pulls in session, 5x4.

Acne: Seriously reacting to the omelet/hashbrowns on Sunday. Must be loaded with soybean oil. Gah.

Brain: Pretty good. Knocking things off my to-do list left and right! Doggie play date made! Baby-gate purchased to allow Hank into the house without driving me (and the cats) completely insane.

Grateful: For underground fence magic. I left Hank access to both garage & outside overnight, and he stayed around. Yay! Now, how do I get him to stay home/loose during the day when I leave? He did stay far behind while I fetched the trash can in the eve, so we're making great progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment