Tuesday, May 28

Nutrition: GOTD is 1900 calories & a gallon of water. I'm now relying on blueberry Larabars to get me enough calories...but will restrict to that flavor to keep consistent. I've realized Uberbars may be a problem (brown rice syrup?) so I'm definitely avoiding those.

Consumed: 2 dates; 2 eggs, pork breakfast sausage, roasted cauliflower & garlic, kraut, 3c reg w/ T coconut milk; 2c reg; Larabar; pork roast, half yam, grapefruit; bag pork jerky, apple, 2c herbal tea; salad w/ half avocado & balsamic, roasted chicken w/ mustard, c senna tea
Tally: 950cal P, 700al C, 275cal F = 1925 total

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 915p-6a, 84% quality. Up h/s/g at 3a; hit bathroom, drank water, ate two dates, back to sleep fairly easily. Intense dreams that I can't remember. Got up feeling quite rested!

Body: Feet/ankles a bit achey, but that is it. WOW!! Session went well, considering my back got angry on squats and limited many things. Otherwise all went good. NG pulls in session (7, 6, 5, 5). At home in eve, iced and hot tubbed. Ice did nothing, hot tub followed by hot shower felt nearly normal.

Brain: Really good. I had a truly bucket-filling weekend that is having a lasting impact. This morning I described yesterday as a "bonus day" rather than just another weekend day that's full of obligations and/or chores. It was just plain wonderful.

Low back pain threatened to derail me a bit, but I kept perspectice because I know it won't last long.

My 90-day lead review had some sad-making comments from my team, but honestly, they are minor. I should be grateful that my schedule (long lunch hours) is the biggest performance problem. However, there were again comments about how my personal stress makes me difficult to approach...yeah, I know. Because when I feel that way, I want everyone to just fuck off, sometimes even my own husband. I need to avoid getting that low. Or stop seeing people as another bother, and instead think of them as a break from the "woe is me-ing."

It was a crappy day to hear the schedule comment, though - because I really wanted to leave early to lay down and stretch my back. Damn.

Grateful: For the deer in my yard this morning. I love my peaceful neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment