Tuesday, May 14

Nutrition: GOTD is 1700 calories, which I can achieve by simply not eating one little egg at breakfast. Done!

Consumed: egg, pork sausage, 2sl toast, Brussels sprouts, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, Larabar; 2c reg; 2c reg; RR bar, apple; can tuna, Uberbar, apple; Uberbar; salad w/ balsamic, apple, c senna tea, decaf almond milk latte w/ SFS
Tally: 475cal P, 775cal C, 450cal F = 1700 total

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 92% quality. It was not THAT good, but it was good. Wide awake at 1130p to a barking dog and bathroom visit. Hank was at the patio door freaking out at the cats. WTF? Woke about 4a and dozed after that.

Body: SO all-over tight and aching when I got up. Felt pretty awful. Good once moving, and felt basically normal by the time I hit my desk. Right calf still whiney, right hip flexor just on occasion.

Session felt great. NG pulls 3x4.

Brain: Chatted with Hop for a few minutes this morning and he told me something profoundly beautiful: they might be done pumping by the weekend. Wheeeeeee!

Tomorrow is my monthly Random Act of Kindness day, so I decided to devote it to a ME day! I am going to run at LCSP in the morning, take critters to the vet in the afternoon, and do my house chores that I didn't get done this weekend. I nearly committed to working at NSS but decided I would do that when the weather sucks. Tomorrow is supposed to be ah-MAZE-ing!

Grateful: For my giant stash of PTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment