Thursday, May 2

Nutrition: GOTD is dude, maintain. 1800 calories as usual, and just a few extra carbs for deadlift day & day-before-fasting day - but keep it reasonable. Ended up a little over because I ate all my leftovers from the work fridge as I did my fence shopping / not well-planned.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, kraut, Brussels sprouts, dinner roll, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; Americano w/ SFS; sl egg bake, hot dog; 2 strawberries, 2 grapes; 3oz pork roast, sweet potato, Uberbar; apple, few grapes, few strawberries, can DP; 2 sl egg bake, 2 hot dogs, c strawberries, c grapes
Tally: 950cal P, 850cal C, 125cal F = 1925 total

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-545a, 95% quality, but felt worse. Again woke at midnight or so for bathroom, what? Felt very shallow in last couple hours, but not h/s/g or anything.

Body: Pretty good, no real soreness anywhere. Session felt awesome. NG pulls in session, 4x4.

Acne: Kinda sorta reacting to something again. Mild cysts, but at least 4 of them. Hm...perhaps the BSC SFS is a problem after all?

Brain: Early dog frustrations (lost!) had me anxious all morning. But I dashed home post-training and there he was, looking adorably innocent, stretching from his nap in the sun!

In the eve I worked on the fence again; two hours, frozen fingers, still not done. I am no handyman.

Grateful: That my little cutie pie came home. Not as grateful that he LEFT, but hard to blame him. Garage is boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment