Sunday, May 5

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and remember water. Done. Not well, but not terribly.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, kraut, Brussels sprouts, dinner roll w/ T jelly, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; 2c reg w/ SFS, bottle kombucha; omelet (shrooms, onions, bacon) & hash browns, 3c reg; 2 bottles DCP; bag pork jerky, apple; roast pork & veg, pint Arctic Zero, c senna tea
Tally: 1125cal P, 600cal C, 50cal F = 1775cal total

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 10p-630a, 96% quality. Felt good, but not THAT good - I wish! Woke for bathroom at 3a, though not h/s/g.

Body: Low back is a bit right, blaming the walk with Hank. Intended to lift today but ran out of time. Did spend a lot of afternoon on feet walking around yard with Hank.

Chins throughout day: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Brain: Sad for over-tired husband. Spent morning helping Dad install new windshield in Hop's car, then lunch with my "big sister," then home chores. Parents dropped off our new (their old) lawn mower, and we moved the dog house and verified the dog fence WORKS. Hooray!

Hank was a different pooch, much calmer - sadly almost a little defeated, but no longer ready to run run run. He followed their truck right over the line, though, so that means I can't let him roam free all day as he'll follow me right out the driveway; I will have to work on training him to stay put when I leave.

Time in house was about the same. Really need a baby gate so I can let him free in the room I'm in rather than have to hold him with a leash - tough for me to accomplish anything.

Grateful: For parents. So incredibly helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment