Sunday, May 26

Nutrition: GOTD is 1900 calories, 100& Paleo. Failed the first half, but I'm okay with that. Goodbye supper with Amy at The Corral, had to have ribs! Didn't need to have the extra snacks before supper, but oh, well; I'll run it off in the morning with the 50k beasts.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, half yam, side pork, grapefruit, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; pork roast w/ kraut, cherries, few c reg; apple, Tanka bar, bottle kombucha; snacking on breakfast sausage; Tanka bar, Larabar, sl egg bake, can Zevia; half rack ribs, plain baked potato, c decaf; bag peas
Tally: 1200cal P, 925cal C, 150cal F = 2275 total

Sleep: ZOMG awesome! 9.25 hours (!) in bed, 1015p-730a, 91% quality. SOLID and felt like it! Just before I got up, I had a lovely dream where I did a muscle-up followed by 20 pull-ups. If only!!

Body: Great! Elbows: perfect!! Didn't have a lot of time to lift, but squeezed in a workout anyway. FINALLY nailed some OH presses! Chins before/after workout, 5x4.

Brain: Pretty damned good, until I hugged Amy goodbye. I know it's not that far, and technology makes it easy to keep in touch, but it won't be the same. And god damn it all, I really love that girl.

Grateful: For Oscar the alpha cat who's whipping Hank into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment