Sunday, May 19

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and three meals, no snacks. Quite easy today: good rest, busy, outside.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, side pork, Brussels sprouts, roasted garlic & cauliflower, 2sl toast, grapefruit, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; 2 eggs, hamburger patty, American fries, 2 apples, many c reg (forgot supps); can Zevia; salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette & whole avocado, roast pork, 2sl toast w/ .5T coconut oil & T jelly, senna tea
Tally: 650cal P, 700cal C, 450cal F = 1800 total

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 11p-715a, 86% quality. Looks like I woke up at 3, but I don't actually remember it. Got up a little tired yet, but rest of the day energy was good.

Body: Stiff and creaky in AM. Loosened up okay, spent day doing chores, easy gardening, barefoot or Vibrams the whole time. Did some playing with Hank; ran a tiny bit in the yard with him, just 30s or so, and lower legs, ankles, etc all felt stiff - but given 5 miles in Vibrams yesterday: pretty darn awesome! Finally had a Sunday with time to OH press, but have Dustin tomorrow and needed a rest day. No pulls either, resting the elbows.

BrainWhen I checked the time at 715a, the phone showed me I had a voicemail from my eastern neighbor, telling me Hank was spotted near the creek, so it was a poor start to my day. Drove very slowly, calling his name, didn't find him, came home ready to post a "free dog" ad. I do not know what to do with a dog that keeps running off, and am feeling pretty defeated by him.

My day went much better from there. Very productive on chores, peas & tomatoes planted, lunch & chatting with one of my bestest friends, soaked up tons of Vitamin D, playing with Hank, a productive husband, nicely dirty bare feet. A pretty great day!

Grateful: That Oscar finally landed his claws on Hank's snout. Probably the only way he will learn that cats aren't fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment