Sunday, May 12

Nutrition: GOTD was again to not plan, but I thought it would go well with fewer tendencies toward overeating today. Super snacky at breakfast, overdosed on ribs at lunch, and snacky at supper. Gah.

Consumed: 3 dried plums; 2 eggs, pork sausage, 2 dinner rolls, 2T jelly, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk; side pork, 2c reg w/ SFS; pork roast, ribs, sweet potato, salad w/ balsamic, watermelon, assorted snack tasting (carrot cookies, lemon cookies, kale krunch, coconut date bites), 2 bottles DCP; pork roast, ribs, jelly, apple, Larabar, senna tea
Tally: 1525cal P, 1025cal C, 125cal F = 2675 total

Well, then. I don't know if two super high days is something to worry about or not. I don't mean worry in relation to achieving my calorie goal, but rather that it could be a harbinger of things to come. But the drivers supporting overeating were all there, so I am going to assume cravings will return to normal tomorrow.

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 930p-630a, 97% quality. No way. Up at 345a (not h/s/g) after tossing/turning at least a half hour. Fell back easily after bathroom, water, carbs. Woke at 530a when Hop came home, in/out after that. I'd call it 80-85%, but I did feel rested thanks to the quantity.

Body: Super stiff when I got up. Right calf/Achilles stayed tight all day, rest improved with movement. Right hip flexor kicked in a time or two. Tried to do chins in baby sets, 4x3 in AM, but on the drive to mom's my upper back tightened up like mad and made me a bit miserable. Spent the day cleaning up her flower beds and planting. Back loosened up somewhat but pushed higher into the neck area by day's end. On the bright side, my elbows feel significantly better. The gardening work should not have felt all that draining, but I was shot. Pushing the empty wheelbarrow up the hill felt like I was pushing the Prowler!

Brain: Okay. Nice sunshine. Nice time with the parents. Hank was a brat a couple times but mostly good, and he really enjoyed playing with Bandit. Taco was a cranky old man, though. 

Husband only worked a short day but he was cranky about the state of the garage (due to Hank), otherwise sleeping. I left him be, but was hurt by his crankiness being taken out on me. Tried to remind myself that I get the same way when overtired, but since I felt tired today also, I didn't have much perspective.

Grateful: For adoring, snuggly, purring kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment