Monday, May 6

Nutrition: GOTD is 1700 calories, see if I can chip away a little bit at the overage from last week. If I can't, no big. If I can, I shall. No time for breakfast, lunch meeting, thus off my usual food schedule and resorting to snackier stuff - which led to even more snacky cravings. Damn you, biology!

Consumed: bag pork jerky, Uberbar, 2c reg w/ SFS; Americano w/ SFS; Uberbar; 2 hot dogs, sm apple, 2c half-caff; salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette, Uberbar; Uberbar, roast pork & veg, apple, bottle DA&W; c senna tea
Tally: 675cal P, 600cal C, 500cal F = 1775 total. Well, fine then.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 66% quality. Felt a lot better than that, more like 80-85; I guess it balances out last night's overestimate. Woke hourly after 2a but felt like I was mostly out.

Body: Little all-over fatigue. Did class in AM as I had a lunch meeting. And a late afternoon meeting. And an evening meeting. It killed me. (The class, not the meetings.) Walked a parking-lot lap in the sunshine at work mid-afternoon, and two laps around the yard with Hank in the eve. That's like a mile, it totally counts. Elbows annoyed even with my garage-sweeping & -scraping so I'm doing that bit by bit to avoid making it worse - left more so than right.

Chins all in AM: 6x3.

Brain: Good. Three long meetings plus close mania, but stable.

Grateful: For the subsidized coffee at work. A phenom benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment