Friday, May 31

Nutrition: GOTD is to fast. Still craving pop, so I brought two kinds of tea with me today. Chilly like crazy, especially at NSS, but not hungry.

Consumed: 3c reg; 2c reg; 2c herbal tea; 2c herbal tea; 2c herbal tea

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 82% quality. Aunt stopped over to meet Hank so I turned in late. Back was bothersome every time I woke up, so each flip meant coming fully awake, basically. Hands kept falling asleep, dang these giant shoulders! Was dozing in/out about 4a onward. Got up feeling okay, though not exactly energetic.

Body: Back is about the same as yesterday. No running today, no sense risking further annoyance given the need to stand all day tomorrow for butchering, followed by the fun run on Sunday.

Elbows excellent but kept to NG pulls at NSS (since all I've got is a straight bar for the weekend): 8x3, well-spaced sets -- crossed over 2100 today!

Brain: Pretty good. Up early enough that I needed to burn up 10 minutes outside with Hank. Soaked up the peaceful silence of nature. Good day of work at both jobs. Laziness at home.

Grateful: For ham! Although I wanted to fire him just a little bit (for making this on Friday fast day) my husband is pretty bomb:


No comments:

Post a Comment