Wednesday, April 24

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and no fake carbs. If we count Larabars: fail. I need to get more calories and I keep going to these! They are almost gone, though, not sure what I'll turn to then.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, sl bacon, Brussels sprouts, kraut, mini Larabar, c reg w/ T coconut milk; c reg, mini Larabar; Americano w/ SFS; 3 Reese's Pieces, 2c reg; bag turkey jerky (thanks Dustin!); salad w/ chicken & roasted veg, 2c reg, 2 mini Larabars, can DCC; couple DC, chef salad, pot decaf; mini Larabar, apple
Totals: 850cal P, 575cal C, 300cal F = 1725 total

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 91% quality. Woke shortly after 4a and dozed until I got up, feeling good.

Body: Heels a little sore due to the return to standing all day. Upper body a bit sore, inner hammies sore, loved that outside mountain climber. Did class since I yet again wasn't going to run. Too busy socializing.

Chins in AM 4x2, PM 4x2.

Acne: I realized I'm having a minor reaction (one blemish) but it's too late to be from Saturday, so I'm thinking the few mixed nuts at the tax party that were probably roasted in seed oil, a no-no. Glad I was so full from the steak & lobster that I didn't eat any more. I'm getting this nailed down! Anyway, nothing immediate from the BSC SFS, will give it one more day. (I'm really thinking it's the fake granola. Easy enough to eliminate.)

Brain: Pretty good. Busy work day, good/sad happy hour farewell to my Amy.

Grateful: For TS. So many lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment