Tuesday, April 30

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and at least 3 quarts of water. Just need to get back to consistency with water intake, it makes such a difference in how I feel. Need it to be automatic, a habit. I don't need a full gallon every day, but if I keep pushing it for a couple days, I will easily hit the 2-3 quarts that I want to have. 1 quart by 1130a. 1.5 by 1p. 2.5 by 3p. 3 by 730p.

Consumed: 2 eggs, 2 sl toast, s chicken sausage, 5 Brussels sprouts, apple, 3c reg w/ T coconut milk; Americano w/ SFS; 2sl egg bake, hot dog, Larabar, can DDP; 6oz pork roast w/ bit of roasted veg, topped w/ jelly, Larabar; bag beef jerky
Tally: 1050cal P, 550cal C, 225cal F = 1825cal total


Sleep: 9 hours in bed 9p-6a, 83% quality, but felt pretty crappy. Woke at 3, hit b/r, was not h/s/g so I didn't eat anything but I took AGES to fall back, an hour or so, then got in one short cycle before waking naturally. Ugh. Got up feeling pretty tired.

Body: Aching soles initially, but better as I moved. Very slight tightness in calves/Achilles but much better than I expected. Also I keep forgetting to mention, but my digestion got seriously off-track over the weekend. More water, less caffeine, remember supps!

Chins in session, 3x4.

Quick measurement session with Steve, down all over. Hooray!

Eve fundraiser was in Vibrams, though I didn't move much, busy being money-taker and -reconciler.

Brain: Good. Liked lifting with Joy. She be my deadlifting hero! Mini-freakout when Hank disappeared on me, but he came back home soon. Think he followed the mailman. Great LAPW fundraiser for Someplace Safe: raised over $3000!

Grateful: For the technology & a job that lets me work from home in the middle of the day, just so I could get Hank outside before heading off to the LAPW event.

No comments:

Post a Comment