Thursday, April 25

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and stay sane with everything I have going on. Ate a giant breakfast since the rest of the day was going to be chaotic and supper would have to be jerky/apple. Bonus, I'm now completely out of Larabars again so have to fill up solely on real food. Also, that micro cake? Seriously lame, totally not worth the calories.

Consumed: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, sl bacon, Brussels sprouts, kraut, micro cake w/ jelly, 6c reg w/ T coconut milk; 2 sl egg bake, apple, can Zevia; carnitas, garlicky cauliflower, apple, can Zevia; DC, bag jerky; bag jerky, mini-Larabar
Totals: 1200cal P, 425cal C, 200cal F=1825

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 945p-445a, 68% quality. Slept solidly until 3a, in/out after that (NOT h/s/g, probably caffeine, and I was at 1725 yesterday so that's progress!). In/out due to dog thoughts. Should I, shouldn't I, should I, shouldn't I? Was able to shut it down before bed by telling myself I'd think about it tomorrow. So then when I woke up at 3, WHAM, nonstop.

Body: Little all-over stiffness but decent. Session was fun!

Pulls in session, 3x5.

Brain: Almost overwhelmingly busy, but fun things. Team outing to bowling alley, briefly; had to leave early for hair/makeup to be a model at fashion show, which is always a super fun event.

Hop showed almost zero hesitation on the dog. Hooray!

Grateful: That there is an end to this snow. There is. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment