Sunday, April 14

Nutrition: GOTD: eat like I'm running a marathon tomorrow. Because I am, holy shit!

Supper time anxiety eating anyway.

Consumed: eggs, bacon, banana, coffee; Americano w/ SFS; Cobb salad; pork jerky, figs, macaroon; trail mix, macaroons, salad, olives, pork chop

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 930p-545a, 96% quality, though it felt more like 85-ish. Completely zonked initially, but woke at 3a, then dozed 5a onward until I gave up.

Body: I feel so rested. And restless. Perfect.

Walked to and from expo, about a mile, then lazed a bit. Very tired at lunch. Hit the tea party museum and got even more tired, could-fall-asleep-on-the-subway tired. But it was almost 4 when we returned so I did not nap, just read. And ate and loaded up on water, but stayed quite tired.

Brain: Really, really fantastic. See last post.

Grateful: For my family. No matter what happens tomorrow, they already think I really am Wonder Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment