Monday, April 22

Nutrition: GOTD is 1800 calories and 5s veg. Over-estimated calories today to make up for yesterday's possible under-estimation.

Consumed: egg, bacon, Brussels sprouts, kraut, c reg w/ T coconut milk; c reg, mini-Larabar; 2c reg; Larabar; carnitas, cauliflower, apple, Larabar; bag jerky, salad w/ half avocado, Larabar
Totals: 650cal P, 600cal C, 575cal F = 1825cal total


Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 930p-445a, 72% quality. Woke just before 4, almost h/s/g, tossed & turned until I gave up & got up. Felt fine, though. Very tired about 6p.

Body: Developed a weird tightness in left shoulder-blade area on the drive to work. What? Did class anyway. It went away by mid-day. Was going to do lunch run, but had to go to Grain Bin and it was my only chance.

Chins in eve, 5x3. Sore from AM class.

Brain: Really good. Many hugs and conversations this morning at TS. Not the most productive day! Happy greetings everywhere I went, though I am kind of tired of telling the story to mere acquaintances. Every time I tell it, it seems waytooclose all over again.

Grateful: For my dental office. Going there is like catching up with an aunt and uncle. I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment