Tuesday, March 26

Nutrition: Today's goal was fish-as-snack (failed, forgot) and up to 1800 calories. Which is the new "high day" but does not quite allow for "whatever you like" eating. Still have to be conscious.

Oh, and get this: no junk in house = no junk in body. Crazy concept! I'm even thinking of running out of almonds. An easy portable snack, yes, but the tiny portion for the calories is not really worth it. I could eat a big hearty slice of egg bake for a handful of almonds, AND get better nutrition besides. Another victory? I had the calories for a micro cake in eve, but just plain didn't want one.

Consumed: eggs, chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts, side pork, strawberries, supps, coffee w SF syrup & coconut milk; Americano w/ SF syrup; coffee, apple, almonds; workout; carnitas, roasted root veg, orange, apple, Zevia, supps; SF candy; almonds, strawberry, hot dog; raw veg & fruit, coffee; egg, chicken sausage, side pork, Brussels sprouts, supps, senna tea; coconut fudge bar
Total: 600 cal P, 475 cal C, 575 cal F = 1650. I ate a ton of food and had to quadruple-check these numbers because I just couldn't believe it! (a) Awesome work, but also (b) super annoying to spend the time tallying.


Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 83%. Felt pretty solid, though lots of flipping and flopping for the last hour. Well-rested though.

Body: Feeling pretty good. Session went really well!

Chins in session, 5x3.

Brain: Good. Chatted with Holea about her doggie-to-be, visited with Jeremy, chatted with Drea during workout, nice LAPW event where I chatted with Monica, work stuff all good.

Only sad spot is the hubster ditching me for a weekend of racing. Lucky SOB!

Grateful: That despite all my whining and complaining and bitching and moaning and woe-is-me-ing, my people still love me. Luckiest. Girl. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment