Thursday, March 7

Nutrition: Today's goal: drink a quart of water. Easy peasy!

Met with Steve and he liked the daily "habit" goals I've set for myself. He said to do those and then add in 4 days a week eating my meals slowly and to 80% full. Leaves me three days to indulge (within reason, of course), which means Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays (lifting & long run). I'm hoping that if I'm feeling down and out, knowing that there is a high day coming soon will prevent any foolishness.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 65% quality. Felt MUCH better than that, though I was wide awake ~1-2a. I hit the bathroom but otherwise stayed in bed and felt I was resting.

Body: Upper back a touch tight from awesome bench session on Tuesday. And 30 pull-ups yesterday, maybe? (Nah...) Foot is a little angry from yesterday's run (WTF?) as is front inside of right shin. Two days to get over yourself, body.

Today's session was awesome. Little disappointed at doing such light deadlift singles (185), but Chief knows what he's doing: Boston + month-end close + woe-is-me thinking = not the time to max out.

Pulls in session, 2x8.

Brain: Start the day by getting stuck in your own driveway (AGAIN) and see how YOU feel! Actually, it was fine. Able to laugh at myself. And too busy at work to think.

Grateful: That my husband didn't give the slightest complaint or hint of annoyance when I woke him up to get me out of the snowbank. Seriously the most patient man in the world. How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment