Thursday, March 14

Nutrition: Today's goal was to drink a gallon of water. Fell behind in morning, was living on coffee, but caught up. Easy when I'm conscious of it.

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 9p-545a, 87% quality. Big improvement! Feeling better.

Body: Decent. Session was great other than pulls.

Pulls in session 10, 6, 3, 2x3. My arms simply died on that third set. Weird.

Acne: Having reactions to something. Since I'm not keeping a detailed log anymore, I've been struggling to figure this one out, but I found it: jerky. I bought the same flavor as always but in stick form...which has soy. Fuckers!

Brain: Still overwhelmed at work, but had a meeting with TC that went well - came out feeling a little bit better about my to-do list. And session helped a lot.

Grateful: For the friends that fitness has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment