Sunday, March 3

Nutrition: Okay. Low-carb, high-protein, but also high-caffeine. That's what 11.4 hours at the tax firm does to me.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 10p-6a, 86%. SOLID. Should've turned in earlier but we were fetching the bike from parents, finishing laundry, etc. Yet I still didn't get all my chores done.

Body: Pretty good. Foot feels nearly normal, but have blisters bandaged. Knee feels fine, though it always does even after a pissy run. Left hip is pinchy. Bit of all-over fatigue, but of course a lot of that is mental as well.

Brain: Tired of everything & everyone. I need a true day off: no work, no long run, an actual fucking day to do nothing.

I should be able to schedule that in another 2 months, perhaps? It's no wonder I 'm dying. I've got to figure out how to stop doing this to myself.

Not helpful: friendly tax firm peeps cheerfully asking how yesterday's run went.

Grateful: This stuff is delicious AND Paleo AND Whole30! Better than plain ol' hot sauce on my breakfast scramble. Probably good on anything hot-sauce-able. Maybe even my tilapia?

Snapped a pic of the last few bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment