Monday, March 18

Nutrition: Today's goal was 5s vegetables. Failed.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 70% quality. Woke h/s/g at 330a, hit bathroom, drink of water, took a while to fall back but got in one more sleep cycle. Alarm woke me, though. Ugh.

Body: Pretty decent. Right Achilles still tight but improved from yesterday. No one showed up to class so I biked 15 minutes & did some pulls. Noon did 1.5 rounds of Spartacus.

Pulls througout day 4, 4, 4, 5.

Brain: Overwhelmed with my to-dos, but choosing to be "up" today. Tried to go home early and be productive but got stuck, drove to Westport, followed the hubs home from the other direction and encountered no drifts at all. Gah.

Grateful: For my patient husband, and wonderfully helpful strangers who did not hesitate to grab shovels and tow straps and drag my sorry ass outta the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment