Friday, March 22

Nutrition: Today's goal, I think, was skip a meal, but I changed it to: track intake. See below. Fought cravings all afternoon, not sure why.

No numbers yet, just food: egg, chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts, sauerkraut, side pork, coffee w/ coconut milk; Uberbar, more coffee w/ SF syrup; bottle DCP; 2 eggs, ham, more coffee; can DDP; sweet chili pistachios, grapefruit; egg bake, banana, apple; micro cake.

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 9p-6a, 90% quality. Yeah! Woke h/s/g at 130a for bathroom and ate some deli ham, fell back fairly easily. The wake-up is definitely due to my late "ice cream" of banana & sweet potato - too big of a portion. Plus the texture didn't work as well as I'd hoped, not worth it.

Body: Quite good. Very little soreness. Kinda wanted to run today, hopefully that helps the brain get excited tomorrow!

Pulls, lobstah grip, AM 2x3; PM 2x3.

Brain: Good! Bright sunshine helps. Doing something different helps - at the tax firm...but, for 11.2 hours. Glad I took a real lunch break, but my eyes were GLUE when I left. Yuck.

Grateful: For chilly weather that makes tax season tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment