Friday, March 1

Nutrition: I feel gross today. Low-carb until supper, since tomorrow is long-run day.

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 87% quality. Tried to sleep longer but cats were annoyingly active. Feeling okay but would've loved more.

Body: Quite good, actually. Zero soreness from deadlifts (I think my body loves 3 week), and foot is feeling better than yesterday. Wearing boots w/ 1-inch heel, so sitting all day.

Today I routed all trips to the Squirrel's Nest this way: to Well, do pull-ups, to SN, back to Well for pull-ups, back to desk. Time-consuming, but effective if the goal is pulls! Throughout the day, all completely dead-hang: 3x2, 3x2, 3x3, 3x2, and there I stopped at a frustrating 27 (wanted at least 30) because my right neck/shoulder was feeling off and ready to tweak. Damn!

Brain: Good. Happy for Friday!

I had a solid realization today about my overcommitments...they are making me fat. Too much to do > stress > inability to use willpower on food > food shortcuts > overeating > fat. So, more incentive to JUST SAY NO.

Grateful: For the running group.

No comments:

Post a Comment