Thursday, January 31

Nutrition: High everything on deadlift day. Felt snacky, even before, but most especially after. Like I could have eaten my own fists off. Argh!

615a-2 fried eggs, sl bacon, chicken sausage, 6 Brussels sprouts, 2 sl toast, Uberbar w/ T SP butter, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
930a-chicken sausage, oz almonds
12p-personal training
130p-can tuna, med banana, oz almonds, Larabar, BCAAs, supps, B vitamins
3p-can Zevia
5p-oz almonds
530p-1.5c decaf
830p-sm apple, piece chicken, 4 macaroons, bit of honey & chocolate chips (carb backloading, or OOPS overloading)
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 930p-6a, 84% quality, felt MUCH worse than that. I took AGES to fall asleep, felt like I never slept and flipped over a million times before I checked the time at 1am, and THEN I slept like a rock until 6a. Total opposite of my usual cycle. Wondering if last night's decaf was actually regular. 

Body: Quite good. Feet are slightly puffy, no toe tendons. Hm. Sat in afternoon. Left glute a tad jacked post-session, mostly just felt tight.

Stretches x2 (9a, 1p). Pull-ups in session (2x7).

Brain: Excellent. Good day of work, good visit at LAPW social.

Grateful: For real, honest conversations, especially when they're with someone you've only "surfacely" connected with before. Good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment