Sunday, February 3

Nutrition: Fast day, after two days of massive overeating. Was okay until got super tired mid-afternoon. And cold. And cranky. Ate supper on way home.

645a-c reg, supps
730a-c reg w/ stevia
830a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
10a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
11a-can DC
3p-2c [really bad instant] decaf
830p-2c raw veg, bag jerky, Uberbar, bottle DA&W
Throughout day-1 quart water

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 1015p-630a, 83% quality. Felt quite solid. Alarm woke me, and I felt like I could have slept at least two more hours. Was very slow-moving to get ready. Blargh.

Body: Bit of all-over fatigue/depletion, but zero specific aches or pains after the long run. Fantastic!

Stretches x1 (8a).

Brain: At tax firm, did not want to be. Didn't get everything done at home yesterday that I should have, thus annoyed that I'm working today. Plus, tired, no energy, etc. Pile waiting for me was downright overwhelming. Worked until 8p.

Plus a little dose of landlord stress.

I need more hours in every day. Or better productivity. Or fewer jobs.

Well, but none of that is going to happen. One thing I can do is put the hubster in charge of the rental. I'll start there.

Grateful: For gas station delis that have actual vegetables. So rare!

No comments:

Post a Comment