Sunday, February 17

Nutrition: I was going to fast today. I felt too crappy to do so, both physically & mentally. I need to go back to not having any "fun" food options around. Fuel only.

730a-fried egg, s chicken sausage, sl bacon, 6 Brussels sprouts, slice eggplant, 2 trail mix bars, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
1030a-Larabar, Uberbar, c reg, supps
12p-5.18m run
115p-s Ultima
6p-3oz chicken w/ veg & honey mustard, bunch of trail mix, micro cake, 2c decaf w/ T coconut milk, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 1015p-7a, 84% quality. Fairly solid; woke a couple times but fell back easily.

When I got home from the run/NSS I was incredibly drained & tired. Wet to bed, but could hear husband in garage through ear plugs. Went to couch, may have fallen asleep for a bit but not long at all; sleep app shows zero sleep. Tried to fall back but husband making supper kept me up. And drained.

Body: Foot is feeling good, upper back is painfully tight. Every turn of my head hurt in AM, though it improved throughout the day.

Run felt great on the foot, though I went back to my old fatties, as new pinkies just didn't feel right when I took a few test 8s at NSS. Was fun to run with Shawn and learn more about her.

Post-run, I took off all the tape because the blister area hurt like a mofo to stand. Did not re-tape at home, just stayed off my feet.

Brain: Feeling like an utter failure due to caloric intake. I am figuring out that I simply have no willpower left over after all the stresses I've placed upon myself. Ugh. Trying to take the view that Dustin/Steve would recommend, that I think of the weekend as a solid run on a taped foot, and call it a success, but....I can't stop feeling like a failure.

And I'm tired and shot and tomorrow is Monday. Eff.

Grateful: For people who bring a semblance of balance into my life, because without them, I'd be an even bigger disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment